A few notes about men.
- We are not complicated characters.
- Weddings are all about you. We would be happy with anything as long as it’s not embarrassing (I’m looking directly at you suspenders and bow-ties!).
- Our opinions on weddings are generally informed by what will get us least in trouble.
- When you ask us what we’re thinking about and we say nothing, it’s generally the truth.
- We make decisions on gut feeling. We don’t need to see every possible option if we have found something that we already like.
- We have a short attention span. Please break up wedding activities and decisions into small blocks and you will get a much better result. It’s not that we don’t care; it’s just a lot to take in.
Now tell me, does this look comfortable to you?